VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kelly Pierce <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Jun 1997 18:08:28 -0500

> To those Gay men and Lesbian women among us:
>
> HAPPY GAY PRIDE!
>
> George

My partner and I took our tandem down part of the parade route this morning
before we cycled in lincoln Park.  We checked out many of the floats and
Halstead Street was already beginning to team with people.  the weather for
for Chicago pride was sunny, although midwest hot and humid.

btw:  For those in the chicago metropolitan area Chicago Nightlines is online
with comprehensive weekly gay calendar, arts calendar, and theater reviews
among other items.  It is speech friendly and 100 percent accessible to the
blind, thanks to NIghtlines editor Tracy Baime and net geek Joey who
volunteers his time to put it up on the web for us.  Check it all out at
http://www.suba.com/nightlines  or http://www.suba.com/outlines.

kelly