From:
Karl Mac Mc Kinnon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Jun 1997 09:23:55 -0500
I want to work the words "100% Standard Tech" into a post as an in joke
to Xenu's Sister.  But I'm not sure how to do it without really insulting
whatever I call 100% Standard Tech.

The idea behind the in joke is that Auditing (THE majoy religious activity
of Scientologists) is 100% Standard Tech, meaning that it cannot be
improved upon, fail, or even be talked about.

For example, a prisoner's deit shouldn't be Neanderthin at all.  A
no-meat diet makes a person heal slower, more docile, and less fertile.
(Not that fertility is a problem with sexually segregated prison
populations).

My idea for a ratio of plant to animal is to look at what percent of
things we can eat.  We can eat 98% or so of animal life.  We can eat less
then 2% of vegitable life.  Of course, I don't lice up to this ratio
because the shear cost of all meat dieting is so prohibitive.

Karl Alexis McKinnon     | And as your fantasies are broken in two
P.O. Box 193             | Did you really think this bloody road would
South Milwaukee, WI 53154| Pave the way for you?     - Jeff Buckley