From:
Gary Jackson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 May 1997 13:43:40 +0000
This macadamia discussion raises more questions for me. Working on the
theory of foods that are alien to the ancestory of our species, is it
not fair to say that this goes far beyond what is available without
technology? How did a person from Northern European stock ever develop a
tolerance for the brazil nut, for example? Is this a unreasonable
complication or is there some other explanation?

Gary