PALEODIET Archives

Paleolithic Diet Symposium List

PALEODIET@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dick Bird <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Nov 2005 19:48:32 -0000
Paleodiet is one of the best lists I have ever belonged to.  I would very
much like to see it continue in some form, and would contribute as and when
I am able.

Dick

Dr R J Bird
Visiting Scholar
Northumbria University

====
This e-mail is intended solely for the addressee. It may contain private and
confidential information. If you are not the intended addressee, please take
no action based on it nor show a copy to anyone. Please reply to this e-mail
to highlight the error. You should also be aware that all electronic mail
from, to, or within Northumbria University may be the subject of a request
under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 and related legislation, and
therefore may be required to be disclosed to third parties.
This e-mail and attachments have been scanned for viruses prior to leaving
Northumbria University. Northumbria University will not be liable for any
losses as a result of any viruses being passed on.