CHOMSKY Archives

CHOMSKY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Korber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Jun 1999 10:29:01 EDT
In a message dated 6/6/99 4:39:47 AM, [log in to unmask] writes:

>Brett Murphy ([log in to unmask]) writes:
>> The NATO bombing campaign is wrong. NATO should be disbanded.
>
>The possession of Australia by descendents of Europeans is wrong.  All
>descendents of Europeans should leave Australia.
>
>martin

All human beings are unequivocally the same species.
Noone chooses when or where they are born, or from what parents.
Let all people living in Australia stand in solidarity with everyone else in
the world to solve the problems we face together.
Dividing people up into folkloric categories helps nothing. It helps noone
but those who would keep us fighting each other instead of working in our own
common interests.

johnk