VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ren Wang <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Jun 1997 10:16:58 -0400
Hi:

I have been using Alva braille display with Jawse speech program for
several years.  I find it very helpful in both programming and any other
editing work.  Since my homework in the University of Pittsburgh requires
a lot of table and mathematical expression, braille display sometimes is
necessary.  It works fine with Window 95.  Because in general, speech can
only tell you the text on the screen but it's hard for you to know the
location or the format of the text.  When I work on designing database and
programming, I wish I could have a braille display that shows more than
one line, so that I can make comparisons.

Ren Wang