VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Visually Impaired Pittsburgh Area Computer Enthusiasts! <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Jun 1997 12:10:53 -0400
The original post was to all Three Rivers Free-net information
providers.  Most of the pages on the TRFN are "speech friendly" - but
the reminder prompted this positive responce from PACC.

From: Pittsburgh Area
Computer Club <[log in to unmask]>

Hello from the Pittsburgh Area Computer Club. We received your message
about resources to check out to make HTML synthesizer friendly. At our
July meeting we will discuss and recruit volunteers to re-write our page
on the Three Rivers Free Net. I will pass along your site and those you
mentioned in your message for their consideration. Thank you for the
information.  Regards, TK Goldenbaum, Pittsburgh Area Computer Club. We
can be found at http://trfn.clpgh.org/pacc/.

The rest of the text in this message is your original message. Stop.