VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kelly Ford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Jun 1997 07:58:56 -0700
The Macintosh is a platform that is supported by only one screen reader
and one screen enlarger.  Both come from the former Berkeley Systems, now
Alva.  See http://www.aagi.com for details on outSPOKEN and Inlarge.  The
Mac has some basic screen enlargement built in with a system utility
called Closeview.

Neither outSPOKEN or Inlarge have been updated in a while so there's no
certainty what they will or won't work with.