From:
Tammy Glaser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Jul 1997 17:47:59 -0400
Muriel wrote:
> I have not heard that. I will defer to Tammy and Todd.

Pamela is not eating HUGE amounts of protein.  I try to keep a similar
amount of protein at every meal (in "The Zone" terms--about 3 blocks per
meal).  I also give her digestive enzymes that contain protease and
peptidase as well.  She really needs those because when we take her off them
she gets very gassy.  :-/
I limit the non-gluten grains and give her lots of fresh fruits and veggies,
fresh nuts, avocado and olive oil.  And I try to balance her snacks as well
(ie, avoid giving her simply fruit, which may lead to a sugar rush).

Tammy G.

"A parent's love perceives no limitations."