From:
Susan Carmack <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 May 1997 09:18:12 -0700
Hi Freda,
The message about psoriasis jumped out at me as well, for different reasons.
1. Psoriasis could be from a gluten intolerance (wheat, rye, barley and
maybe oats) I had this plus intense itching that went away after going
gluten free.
Scott's Celiac Pages: http://www.celiac.com/ and Don Wiss' Pages
http://www.panix.com~donwiss/ are excellent places to begin research.
2. I don't know what the Pagano diet is and was going to look it up.
3. My daughter's name is Freda, named after my mum. Both Fredas are gluten
intolerant and feeling better than ever on gf diets!

The message was:
><< trying to control their psoriasis
> with the Pagano diet. >>

Please find a doctor who knows something about celiac disease (there is a
List for celiac disease; you will find this at Scott's website). Some
doctors don't have any idea what it means.

All the best,
Susan
Maple Ridge, B.C.
Canada