From:
Grant Magnuson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Jun 1997 17:17:45 -0700
what are some of the dietary sources of calcium that can be increased in
order to prevent leg cramps?

I've noticed that since I've allowed a bit of cheese back into my diet,
that the odd leg cramp I was experiencing has vanished, I'm wondering if
that might be calcium?

It doesn't appear to have been water, potassium or anything else that I can
think of, so I was wondering about calcium which did give me the same kind
of problem when I first started a ketogenic diet till I started taking a
calcium supplement and eating more cheese.

Grant

STONE and SPEAR         [log in to unmask]
        Hunter & Gatherer PALEOFOOD Subscriber's Page
        http://www.mountain-inter.net/~magnuson/paleo.htm