Date:
Sat, 21 Jun 1997 22:09:40 -0500
Karl Mac Mc Kinnon wrote:
>         6.) Compare the health of raw-food vegitarians to traditonal diet Inuit.

Any data on that?

> b.) "Who says?"
>         1.) I do
>         2.) Modern hunter gatherers.

Everyone is entitled to an opinion.  There are over 3 billion opinions
in the world, and yours is just one more.

>                 A.) !Kung get over 75% of their diet from vegitable
> sources.

Let's see...75% vegetable to 25% meat.  That's 3:1.  So?  Any data on
their health?  I know of a tribe in the Amazon, that until recent years,
ate the hunter-gather diet.  However, I have no data on their health
(then) and now (with more cultivated foods in their diet).  Sorry,
without data no scientific conclusions can be made about the healthiness
of their diet.

> > Taking the ratio of 28:4, that's the same as 7:1 ratio of vegetables to
> > meat.  Why would we have this ratio of teeth if our diet has
> > historically consisted of "mostly meat and fat"?  Did nature make a
> > mistake????
>
>         Do not personify the forces of evolution, and do not assume the
> teleological error.

Don't attack the bearer of information, if you can't discuss the data
itself.

>The relevent facts are -=in=- NeanderThin.

Sure, right. Whatever. And monkeys might fly out of my ass, too!

Keith