Date:
Mon, 9 Jun 1997 01:24:18 -0500
Bo7b:
>IMO, it depends on where the beef came from, what that steer had been
>eating during its life & what it's mama & papa ate.  Experts abound on
>this dead animal eating subject; perhaps you could join us on
>[log in to unmask] Very friendly, knowledgable folks!  Contact list
>commissar at [log in to unmask] (Peter Brandt).

Hi Bob, good to see you on paleo-food. Yes, I am the moderator of the
raw-food list, and I hope some of you will come and join us. To
subscribe send an email to [log in to unmask] - leave the message
header blank - and write in the first line of the body of the message:
subscribe raw-food <your email address>. Several of us are trying high
raw versions of zone and paleo type diets and we have some experienced
instinctive eaters on board who have extensive experience with
obtaining, "preparing" & eating raw animal foods. The raw-food archives
can be viewed at: http://www.bolis.com/list-archives/raw-food-digest.

Best regards, Peter Brandt