From:
Karl Mac Mc Kinnon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Jun 1997 11:52:51 -0500
On Tue, 3 Jun 1997, Karl Alexis McKinnon wrote:

> >         4. Those of you who have to pack lunch - what's in it?

>         When I start, it's going to be pemmican.  One patch of Pemmican
> (2 lbs) should last me three weeks (1/4 pound cakes).  I guess a bag of
> roast beef should be O.K.  Just remember not to make a meal out of fruit.

        Too much Kava Kava* in the morning.  It should last me two weeks
with fish on Fridays (a can of tuna fish).  It would be fun to eat waw
meat, if only for the gross out factor and the hopes of getting a cool
nickname.
        Which reminds me, does anyone know that basic characters, setting,
theme and plot of "Spiral Zone?"  That struck me as being the coolest,
scariest cartoon out there.  Real distopian fighting-for-survival SF.

> >                 Thanks in advance - Me ready to be Jane! aka - Kimberly

Karl Alexis McKinnon|I live as the beasts in the fields, rejoicing in the
SP2                 |fleshly life. I favor the edible and curse the inedible.

*Mildly narcotic root, available in capsule form at helth food stores.
One capsule = one ounce of beer in terms of sedation.