Date:
Fri, 22 Aug 1997 17:03:01 -0700
Joanne Shaw wrote:

> Hi everyone.
>
> Has anyone else read Dr. Abravanel's Body Type Program?  I've had the book
> for over 10 years, but I keep going back to it.  He makes some very
> interesting theory about 4 different body types based on dominant glands.
> I'm a "T-Type" according to him and this means he would suggest a reasonably
> high protein diet with refined carbs being the killer for a T-Type which
> their excess would make one fat or tired, etc.  But an A-type (adernal) for
> example has to watch the overconsumption of redmeats, fat, salt and should
> eat more dairy, fruits, veg, fish.  And another type has to watch something
> else.
>
> I find the book fascinating and he seems to speak alot of truth to it.
> Anyway, this would explain why some really benefit alot by a low carb diet
> more so than others.  Any one else read it?
>
> Joanne
>
> ================================
> Spiderwomyn Web-Page Development
> http://www.spiderwomyn.com
> ================================

I read this many yrs ago and found the same info fit me exactly; that is
the T Type with emphasis on prot and limited carb esp. refined.

It's amazing how these "Type" books fit. I am sometimes sceptical
because there isn't a lot of hard proof. How account for the uncanny
aptness??
     I fit exactly to the Type O in the book Eat Right For Your Type. My
experience matches his conclusions to an eerie extent.

     My problem doesn't seem to be information..by now am
up-to-damnall-here with info. Implementing is the hard part. *Not*
eating the carbs etc. Same problem with any addictive process; and
coping with the insulin-hunger cycle forever. I get weary.

mailto:[log in to unmask]