Date:
Fri, 27 Jun 1997 08:56:36 -0400

Thank you to all who responded to my question concerning NOVACAIN.

Now that my head has cleared I can summarize....

Four other people reported headaches, feeling weird, and migranes after getting
dental work with Novacain....

One person said the dentist mentioned it could be the bacteria that gets
disrupted during dental work...

Two people suggested I check my antibiotic...but I had done that before I filled
the Rx, and am still taking them and feeling 99% better than I did a few days
ago.. So I don't think it was that..

Two other people suggested I look closely at the Turkey breast I was
eating...but as I bought it from a butcher...raw...untouched except when
slaughtered.....don't think that could be it.....   Unless I am getting
sensitive to the grains FED to the chickens now??!?!?

At any rate...I feel tons better....but have to finish the root canal that was
started, and needless to say I am scared to death.....  I can't keep getting
sick like this..I'll lose my job...  Is there an alternative to novacain???  I
have had the gas before, but it does nothing for the pain, just makes me dreamy,
and I remember EVERYTHING!!

Thanks again...

rana