From:
Caroline Wilson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Sep 1997 08:45:07 +1200

Hi Everyone,
 This is a first time posting for me, so hope I get this right!

I have been a diagnosed Coeliac for 9 years, my sister the same for 4
years. Before that, like most of you, I'd never heard of Coeliac (Celiac
Disease)

I'm wondering if there is anybody within Australia & New Zealand who can
give some advice about appropriate seasick medication that my sister can
take on a deep sea fishing trip planned for mid November.

She says neither her doctor nor local Chemist has been helpful at all. They
aren't interested in finding out what she can take.

Thanks in advance for any help,

Caroline