Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sun, 25 May 1997 20:56:23 -0700
From:
"D&J G." <[log in to unmask]>

Hi All,

        Thank you all very much for the wonderful response I got. I guess that
for me quinoa is bad. It just surprises me because I ate some that came
out of a box that said: "approved by the celiac association."

        Well, I really want my biopsy to turn out, so I guess I should go now
and start eating all those oh-so-wonderful gluten packed foods and lie
around in pain for the next 2 days. Maybe I'll get to miss
school........... this idea might not be so bad after all! Well, thanks
to all of you again and woops, my name is Jeannine, kind of forgot to
sign last time.... Bye!