Date:
Wed, 16 Apr 1997 10:16:49 -0400

Hi everyone.  Every ounce of information is so helpful, thanks to you all out
there!  However, I have not seen anyone mention teeth.  Among many symptoms,
of which I only have occasionally(mostly anemia) I always know when I have
eaten gluten....a whole row of teeth will ache for no reason at all,
according to my dentist...and it is almost as if it is a burning sensation
and very uncomfortable for 3-4 days.  Has anyone else experienced this
problem..  I had a terrible time when I was pregnant for my children(yrs. ago
& undiagnosed)  Loose teeth and the works.. I would love to see others
experiences mentioned here.   Take care, and eat well and wisely!
                     Marsha