Date:
Fri, 21 Feb 97 15:37:46 EST

I think I'm having a mild reaction to Sudafed Nasal Decongestant (little red
tablets). Could you please tell me if it's gf? I'm taking it because my
sinuses are filling and I think I might be getting an ear or sinus infection.

I'm afraid of taking antibiotics. I'm allergic to penicillin and every other
one I've tried in the last few years, which is really scarey. So, I must try
to avoid an infection.

If Sudafed is not gf is there a good substitute that is not overly strong?
Has anyone gotten allergy relief from any good herbal remedies? I called the
maker of Sudafed, but they said they'd have to get back to me. Since I don't
know how long it will take, I'm still taking the pills and I'm not feeling
100%.

Your help is greatly appreciated.
Mara Levin