Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sat, 30 Aug 1997 23:17:18 -0700
From:
goalieootttaA <[log in to unmask]>

Hi all,

In Canada, at least in BC, many products are labelled in detail until
they get to the end of the labelling where simply the word 'spices' is
included. Many spices are toxic to me as they are cut with flour. Is this
the case in many countries in case of labelling and if so what can one do
without contacting each MFG individually which takes ages and seems to
sometimes yield equivocal results?
 Btw, I have rec'd a lot of posts on my preservatives and wine
inquiry. If you will bear with me, people are still sending valuable
information and I will give it another week or two before I
summarise.
Thanks, Lissy