Date:
Tue, 1 Jul 1997 12:29:22 -0400

I am CD diagnosed (last Feb.) and have a twenty-five year old daughter who
have many symptoms very similar to mine.  She has chosen not to disclose to
her dr's my CD history.  (She just doesn't want to deal with the diet and
changes this would demand of her.)  Anyway, a year or so ago she was on
Zoloft and suddenly developed a case of very, very itchy skin.  She quit the
med., which helped,  and now has occasional bouts of itchy (arms and legs -
primarily the arms).  She has a lot of scarring on her arms from this and is
scheduled to marry this fall wearing a sheer sleeved wedding dress.

She saw a dermatologist a year ago who prescribed a cream which never seemd
to do much for her.

I am wondering if DH can look like a bunch of little bumps which are itchy.
 I had something like it years ago and I eventually decided maybe it was a
symptom of a vitamin deficiency.  Mine got better.

I am making an appointment for her with a different dermatologist who knows
about DH hopefully (I will ask).  Just wondering if this fits the profile.
 It does not look like the pictures of DH I have seen.

Thanks for the help (again).

Yvonne in Spokane ([log in to unmask])