From:
Frieda Wallace <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Jun 1997 06:18:21 -0500
This is a message I've been putting off, but I have to deal with some issues
and need to
gain back some of the time I've been spending on the computer.  I've also
been having some trouble getting my mail from my ISP and need to determine
why it sometimes takes 15 minutes to download 4 messages. It didn't used to
take this much time.  I will be signing off this weekend for an undetermined
amount of time to get some 'spring cleaning' done in my life and kick back.
I enjoy these lists so much and you will be missed, but I have found that I
simply cannot hit the delete key, and I am tired of getting ugly looks from
my husband whilst he sits on the couch....

If anyone would like to e-mail me, please make a note of it below, and I
will answer.  I hope to be back sometime in the future.  Meanwhile, I may
still get to CADIS chat every now and then...

CADieu!
  Frieda     [log in to unmask]
200/184-1/4/155
'Did I do that?' - Urkel