From:
Lisa Sporleder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 May 1997 09:16:41 -0800
If you aren't going to eat the Knox, instead of giving it away, why not use
it for houseplant food?  It is high in nitrogen, and the proportions of how
much water to use per envelope should be on the side of the box.  It's the
only fertilizer I used on my houseplants for years, and my plants did just
fine!

Lisa Sporleder
Ester, Alaska