From:
"John C. Pavao" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 May 1997 08:35:25 -0400
If you have to eat hotdogs (which we probably shouldn't as I've never seen
one without preservatives in it), and you can find this brand, it's the
only one I've ever seen with no fillers and sugars.  It's called "Shofar",
it's a kosher hotdog, and I used to get them at Sam's Warehouse Club when I
was on Atkins.  Not only that, but they taste better than regular hotdogs
too.

John Pavao

On Tue, 27 May 1997, Todd Moody wrote:

> Considering that I have only been on NeanderThin for two weeks, I
> definitely didn't expect that forbidden fruit would cause any
> distress so soon.

        I ate two "all-beef" hotdogs on Sunday.  It was like I had
swallowed a ball o' lead.  Maybe it was an enzyme reaction to lots of
meat, but I think it was the less then 2% corn syrup per dog that made me
lethargic and slightly hung over.