NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jean Callag <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Aug 1997 00:12:16 -0400

<<  Sorry to talk out of turn....haha. We have Rice Dream in all of our
grocery
 stores that I have seen in S/E Ontario, but it is on the bottom of the
 shelves so it is hard to spot. My question is, I have always been told that
 Rice Dream has basically no nutritional value at all. That its just
 something to put on cereal instead of milk, but does absolutely no good. The

Hi Rita,
You have to get the Enriched Rice Dream which comes in a white carton instead
of the blue.  The enriched has 30% calcium and vitamin D in it too.  The blue
carton has almost no nutritional value.  Ask your grocer to order the
enriched.  It comes in Reg. , Vanilla , and Chocolate.

Hope this helps :)
Jeanine