NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Katie Addison <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 10 Jul 1997 00:50:52 -0700
My copy is loaned to a friend.  Hopefully I'll get it back in August and
could send you info then if you haven't gotten it by then.

What I remember:
McDonalds: regular hamburger and fries are OK.
Burger King: hamburger OK, you need to call about fries.
Jack in the Box: hamburger and fries are OK.

Carl's Junior was not in the book, but they sent me their ingredient
list which shows that their hamburger and fries are OK.

She suggests avoiding French restaurants.  Chinese restaurants are often
OK.  Breakfast out is probably not going to work.

For more than that, I either need the book, a specific question which
might jog my memory, or maybe some sleep!

Cheers, Katie

P.S.  I second the recommendation for her other book.