NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Wentz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Jul 1997 23:43:43 -0500
Sarah Chase-Kruszewski wrote:

> I was hoping that someone who has the book could post information about
> restaurants from it.  I know this is a big request so please do not
> spend a lot of time on it.  My own interest would be knowing which chain
> restaurants to avoid and if there is a restaurant that is better than
> most about ensuring your food is milk free.

Because of that book (which I found at the library several years ago and
read cover to cover in one sitting) we usually stick with McDonalds or
Taco Bell.  A McDonalds regular hamburger and regular fries are safe,
but almost nothing else.  Once in awhile we will go to Taco Bell and
order food with no cheese but I worry far more about cross
contamination.

Forget just about all other fast food places.

--
Kathy Wentz                        unschooler, n. one who never swims
[log in to unmask]                   with the crowd