NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Hazel and Ray <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 25 Jun 1997 14:51:00 -0700
Hi Paula,

Just a quick note to tell you that I have a penpal match for your son
Ben. The boys name is Daniel and he is 10 years old. He is anaphylactic
to peanuts, nuts, and shellfish. He is also sensitive to wheat , yeast
and dairy products.  Their email is [log in to unmask]

Maybe you would like to corresponde with his mother. Her name is Sarah.

Let me know how it turns out...

I still haven't done my newsletter but when I get it done I will let you
know....

Take care and I will talk to you soon.

Hazel