NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sherry Rose <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Feb 1997 21:34:33 -0800
Much as I wish dairy consumption were the cause of acne, I know it isn't
true in all cases.  My daughter is vegan for ethical reasons, eats a very
low fat diet, is very healthy, and still suffers from extreme acne.  Her
father, my husband, also suffered from extreme acne, though I had no acne.
I think in at least some cases acne is a factor of heredity.

Sherry Rose