NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lila Wilson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Apr 1997 10:09:08 -0400
Hi, I am new and this is my first real post.  My younger son can have no
dairy.  But my question is for my older son.  He is multihandicapped.  He has
drank milk before, but recently he was put on Pediasure.  He had a major
allergic reaction to it.  He also gets very ill after drinking Ya-hoo.  My
dr. said he thinks it may be casein.  My question is, if he can't have
casein, then how come he can drink milk and not get sick.  Isn't casein in
all dairy products?  Especially milk??

Thanks all,
Lila