NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Arthur Weeks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Mar 1998 17:12:56 -0500
Hi Kelly,

If Jonathan had a high eosinophil count while you were breastfeeding him, it was probably due to a food source you were consuming that he was reacting to through your milk. For example, if he were allergic to  eggs and you weren't, the allergens from the eggs in your diet could pass through your milk, and be consumed by Jonathan, causing an allergic reaction and elevated eosinophils.