NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jessica Williams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Jan 1998 14:02:36 +0800
> Are you sure it's eczema?  My husband has bad psoriasis and sebhorrea
> especially on his scalp.  It looks very different than my or my
> duaghter's eczema patches.  His is more crusty and oily looking whereas
> the eczema is red and dry.

I do believe it is eczema, as it looks identical to what he gets on his
body.  I took him the the doctor when he had the patches on his skin, but
he never looked at his head.  I just find it strange that it comes and
goes.  A LLL leader told me that dairy allergins store up in the body and
present themselves as eczema and yeast infections in adults, and that some
kids get this too.  I should talk to my allergist about this, as I don't
know what to think.  Plus I want to pick his brain about a few other things
too.  Does anyone know of a good Website explaining eczema?
Thanks,
Jessica