NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Robert Cohen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 8 Feb 1997 18:29:37 -0800
Dear Anne,

Lactose is just one of the more than hundred compounds in cow's milk
that is bioactive in the human body.

Most people would agree that human breast milk delivers many growth
factors and immunological factors to the human infant...Wouldn't it also
be logical to consider that cow's milk does the same?  Of course it
does!

Cow's milk is poison to humans and lactose is the least of our worries.
Lactose just gives us gas and diarrhea...it does that 'cause it doesn't
work in 75% of the human population.

Anne...be very concerned about what does work!

Robert Cohen