NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
DAVID POHLE <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Oct 1997 09:11:00 -0500
The other week I was served a little package of
Keebler's Pecan Sandies cookies on an airplane.  I
checked the ingredients before opening and there was
no whey listed.  They were deliciously rich.

I made a mental note to check these out at the
supermarket.  I bought a package of the low-fat ones
and ate a whole bunch without getting a lactose
intolerant reaction.  There is also no explicit other milk
ingredient listed on the package that I could recognize
except possibly "flavors".  I'll now become addicted to
these.

Dave