NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Crystal M. Siegel" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Sep 1997 08:18:20 +-100
Rita:  I usually don't post to this list but I thought maybe in this case I would.  I agree with some of the other responses to you about air coming into the car, etc.  I have the same problem with breathing the outside air, too many gas fumes.  However, you said that you lived in a small town (no 911 system, etc.) so my suggestion to you would be to go to the nearest university medical center or big-city hospital and have you little one seen by someone who may be able to help you.  The suggestion from someone else about having his immune system checked out was a good one, too.  I have MS so I have a "compromised" immune system.  I have food and environmental allergies, as well as asthma, psoriasis, etc. which are all immune system related so must be careful about what I eat, breathe, etc.

I, too, am a Christian and truly believe that the Lord will heal your son, however, in the meantime, this is why He gave men the knowledge they needed to be healers on his behalf.

Good luck.  Your whole family is in my prayers.

Crystal