NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathryn M Przywara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Aug 1997 15:24:05 -0700
I found another baking mix recipe that is much like the Missouri Mix, but
claims to be a Bisquick alternative.  It's a little bit different in that
it has baking powder and baking soda in it.  It also has cream of tartar.
 It was in the Wed edition of the San Jose Mercury News.  They have a web
site, but you have to be a subscriber (to the online edition) to view the
part with the recipe.  It's out of a book called "Make-A-Mix" and there
is an accompanying biscuit recipe.  I'm sure you could use the same
Better Than Milk? substitution for the nonfat dry milk.

I don't know what type of copyright applies to this, so I wasn't sure
about posting the actual recipe.

Kathy