Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Grant Magnuson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 May 1997 22:46:56 -0700
Interesting note from the newspaper that a Neurologist, Dr. Alan Hirsch, of
the Smell and Taste Treatment and Research Foundation in Chicago studied
3193 overweight people and found that certain odors actually do suppress
food cravings.

Some lady in London has come up with a stick-on Aroma Patch with the smell
of a tropical orchid that apparently curbs the desire for chocolate.

Lucky us Neander Folk never have such cravings! <g> Especially since the
science of aromacology has always been suspect.

But, seriously, since being on NeanderThin my desire for chocolate has
greatly deminished, I can easily not have it anymore, but on Atkins, I
would stray every now and again -- but now a piece of jerky is more
enjoyable.

Grant
Who went to Starbucks twice now and had a herb tea -- it's a miracle that I
said no to coffee, but I actually did.
----->
SPEAR and STONE
Grant         [log in to unmask]