Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Giselle Deboisblanc <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Sep 1997 16:52:13 -0500
Moira,

I lived in a small town in Mexico, and I agree that the kids are much more
calm, more respectful, and less selfish, but I feel the problem with some
kids in the U.S. can be attributed to tv, toys, , and lack of work and
parental supervision. Even the rich kids in the town had few toys, and no tv
to tell them what they were missing. Plus, they all had chores to keep them
busy.
Most of the parents I know there do not count to three or give one more
chance. They say it and the children obey. Simple.
Dare I say they grow up more like Paleolithic children???? :)

I have to add that because last time I posted something that wasn't exactly
paleodiet, we started getting warning notices. : )

Giselle