From:
Lady Ariel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Sep 1997 09:18:01 -0500

Hi All,

So, I tried that pizza recipe again.   Anyway, I was all excited because I
had bought my potat starch.  Anyhow, I noticed the recipe really wants
potato starch flour.  *SIGH*  So now of course the obvious question, is
there a difference between potato starch and potato starch flour?   It
seems like there must be because the pizza crust came out of the oven raw
after I baked it for a very long time and ultimately just ended up in my
garbage can.  So far, here are the various potato concoctions that I've
heard.  Please advise if there is some difference between there or if some
of them are the same thing.  And I've heard people say potatoes are
boring. Heh.

Potato Starch
Potato Starch Flour
Potato Flour
Potato Mix
Potato Buds
Potato Skins

Oops, sorry I think I got carried away towards the end there. :) Anyhow,
I'm hoping someone can please explain the whole potato, starch, flour
mystery to me.  Thanks

Lady Ariel                                              [log in to unmask]
"Drink Your Tea"