From:
Karen Bulmer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Apr 1997 08:06:21 -0600

Here is the list forwarded to me by Liptons Canada last week.

Lipton Regular Soup Mixes - Onion, Onion-Mushroom, 7 Vegetable (great for
spinach dip)

Lipton Cup-a-Soup - Onion

Ragu Pasta Sauces - all varieties are GF

Lipton Side dishes - the Potato and Sauce are the only ones that are GF (Au
Gratin, Scalloped, Sour Cream & Chives, Cheddar & Sour Cream

OXO products - the packets and liquid forms are GF.  THE CUBES ARE NOT GF.

MexiCasa - salsa, Taco Seasoning mix, Nacho Cheese Sauce mix, Jalapeno Peppers
         - Tortilla chips, etc are NOT GF

Tea - Red Rose, Salada, Blue Ribbon, PG Tips, Lipton Special Collection,
Lipton Herbal Tea

Margarine - Becel, Fleischmann's, Country Crock, Imperial, Mom's, Monarch,
Blue Bonnet, I Can't Believe it's Not Butter,!, Golden Girl, Monarch
Cinnamon Spread

Knox Gelatine

Puritan - flaked ham, flaked chicken, flaked turkey, corned beef hash

Lipton Drink Crystals - all

Sunkist Fruit Snacks - all

Liptons: 1-800-565-7273

Karen Bulmer