From:
Cindy Fisher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Apr 1997 21:49:56 -0600

While reading the PeptoBismol post it I remembered taking a miniscule
amount of myrhh gum powder by mouth for diarrhea while traveling in Mexico.
 I would take the powder about the size of a pin head and the diarrhea and
cramps would go away and I wouldn't be constipated afterward like lomotil
tends to do.
I think it must be a very valuable medicinal as it is one of the things the
"wise men" brought to Jesus, and it sure worked for me.  Not meant for
medical advise, but as general information for your interest.  We can be
certain it is gluten free if bought from a reputable health food store in
the raw state.

Cindy in Texas