From:
Mara Levin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Sep 1997 18:00:52 -0400

< The only way to rid your body is to starve the yeast out with a special
diet.>

I'd like to add some important information to this statement. Because I had a
yeast overgrowth, I did research on the subject. Authorities agreed that
there are 3 necessary steps to rid the body of this problem:

1. Prescription anti-yeast medication that affects the whole system (I tried
Nystatin, but was allergic to it. Then I used Difflucan, which worked great.)

2. New diet restricting many common foods such as refined sugar and yeast
used in bread.

3. Replenishment of beneficial flora to the system, such as by taking
acidopholus pills.

Mara in MA