NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jeanine Callag <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Jun 1997 23:21:39 -0400
We have had real good luck with pizza when trying to feed my 2 1/2 year old
son.  He's allergic to milk so whenever we go/or order pizza we ask if
there's milk in the crust or whey.  There usually isn't any dairy here.
 Also, I ask if there's cheese in the sauce and then we order the pizza with
no cheese.  We also specify for them not to butter the crust.  My son loves
it otherwise I wouldn't go to all the trouble.  Plus, I (not allergic to
milk), have started to enjoy it without the cheese.  Being a new mom I could
go without the extra fat! :)