NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lila Wilson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Apr 1997 09:48:42 -0400

<<    Btw, THANK YOU for posting the fact that your son is also allergic
 to pineapples.  It was my first allergic response and since that time I've
 NEVER met anyone else who had a similar response to the fruit.  While I'm
 sorry to know the suffering of any allergies, it is nice to know we aren't
 alone! :) >>

Thanks, it is hard to tell people your child is allergic to pineapple, but
can eat a orange.  Most people do not believe me.  But he has always been
that way.

BTW, I tried getting to the archives and get recipies and things, it never
sent ANYTHING back, is this normal??

Lila