NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Paula Clark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Apr 1997 10:00:24 -0400

<< My daughter reacts to ham also - I missed the original message re:  ham?
 My daughter went through stages where she could tolerate the ham and them
 suddenly it made her mouth feel funny.  No other symptom - just  a "funny
 feeling" in the mouth.  Could this be nitrites???

Maybe it is worth a call to the company that made the ham.  As I mentioned
before ( I am not sure if you saw my positing), it is my understanding that
water packed ham can have dairy in the ham without being on label.  Just like
Natural Flavors can be dairy too.  We take little chances in our house.
 Everytime we try a new product out, we call the company.  Even if it is
ground meat.