NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Barb Miles <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Jul 1998 22:20:23 -0600
Hi Rita,
I'm Canadian too... have you tried the Zellers no name brand? natural flavor
have a nice taste and doesn't seem to affect my daughter who is highly
allergic to milk protiens. There are also a couple of the no name
supermarket brands that have no effect on her also. check the labels. I've
been very lucky here, and thank god because Sara loves popcorn so much.
Best of luck.
Barb.
Check out the Goldenhar Syndrome Support Network at: http://i.am/bbds.page
To Join the Goldenhar Syndrome Mailing list:
http://www.listbot.com/subscribe/Goldenhar
To Contact me immediately, Check out my ICQ Web Pager:
http://wwp.mirabilis.com/2644169