Date:
Wed, 29 Jan 1997 14:05:20 -0500

Dear List Members.....

I wanted to personally thank everyone who responded to my recent posts about
GF Pretzles and Kissing GF..but I have suffered 2 major computer crashes in
the past 2 weeks and lost everything (twice)..including all my addresses.  I
am just now getting back up to speed.... So Please accept this as a PERSONAL
THANKS....!!!!  I have not suffered any reactions from kissing my boyfriend,
although he is being careful about what he eats just prior....!!!  :-)

As for the pretzles...unfortunately there seems to be but one source of REAL
tasting pretzles in the world and they are EXPENSIVE!!   I also lost their
URL/WEB SITE...but I am sure you can find it.   Either Kinninnick Foods or
DE-RO-MA sells them...called GLUTANO PREZTLES.....  Good Luck to you, and
thanks again.... My order goes out this week.....If you can afford them,
these pretzles are GOOD!!!

take care all...

rana