Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 24 Jun 1997 14:10:11 -0400
From:

Has anyone ever noticed a reaction to NOVACAIN at the dentist???  I know I react
to the toothpaste, and some of the impression materials, but until recently I
didn't think the novacain bothered me.......

On Fathers Day I had emergency gum surgery (FUN!!) to drain an abscess, that was
thought to be in the gum....The swelling was lanced, drained forcefully by
hand,  I was given antibiotics and sent home to "finish draining".  Yesterday I
go to a different dentist (my regular), to see how things were going...  I was
still draining, but now the realization is that the TOOTH was abscessed, not the
gumline....so a root canal was started.... ( I already had a crown, so they
simply drilled through it..no need to re do all that  expensive
work...)...Again, given different antibiotic (My Candida is thanking me!!) and
sent home to finish draining in order to finish the root canal).   On the day
AFTER both appointments...aprox 12-14 hrs..  I came down with huge
MIGRANES/SINUS/ GLUTEN type reactions....throwing up bile every 5 minutes for
aprox 6 hours....unable to work..( I have NEVER had to call off sick before)..
Different dentists, different offices, different procedures...only drug used
NOVACAIN???    ANY IDEAS????   There is no way I will EVER have dental work
without novacain...I am too much a baby...PLEASE HELP!  Am I missing something
obvious here???   I have been eating nothing but turkey breast cooked in plain
water for at least a week, trying to clear my system of any residual food that
can be causing me trouble, so that couldn't have been yesterdays problem...  I
HATE THIS DISEASE and the control it wants of MY LIFE!!!!    ARRRRGGGGHHHHHH!!!

Thank you for allowing me to vent....I feel better!!!   :-)  :-)  :-)

rana
rana @stratos.net