From:
Deanna M Polakowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Sep 1997 06:57:24 EDT

A co-worker told me she had dumplings at a Polish wedding that another
guest told her were made from rice flour and potatoes instead of wheat
flour.  She said that she made them that way.  The were very light and
airy.  Unfortunately, she did not personally know the other guest, and
did not think to ask for ingredients.  Anyone out there have a recipe for
potato dumplings that is made with rice flour?  My family would love it
if I could make dumplings again!   Please respond to me privately.
Thanks.
~Deanna~     ;-D
+He never said it would be easy, He only said it would be worth it.+